*Sweats a little after finishing this* The first lecture on NM2208 ended with this simple class exercise with details as follows,
• Sketch a machine that enhances your
creativity 100 times.
• Tools: A4 paper, pencil, pen, marker, color
pencil etc.
• Rules/tips:
– The sketch should be detailed enough to express
your machine.
– Describe how does it work in few lines (point
form will do).
– The machine doesn’t need to be working
realistically. Just an idea, be imaginative.
• Upload class exercise 1 on your blog.
Well the first thing that came into my mind was the Internet. I couldn't deny the fact that I'm almost an Internet addict. It was definitely my source of inspiration. To me, it is like a vault of eye candies. Surfing the net really makes me go *wow*, because it never fails to surpise me that people can come up with fantasic ideas and interesting ways to showcase it.
With some quick thinking, I've decided to drew a few things related to the internet. net.. spiders.. web... internet explorer logo (hope there isn't any copyright issues with windows), as you can see in the picture. Why is it all inside a brain? (yep, that cloud like thing is a brain, pardon my bad drawing) I couldn't forget someone actually told me that average human uses less than 10% of their brain power, i guess creativity starts with the brain, hence the picture.
yep, thats all about it for now, stay tuned for more pictures/drawings/artwork etc
No comments:
Post a Comment