Thursday, February 19, 2009

Assignment 2 k go~



Lo and behold, the water dispenser in abstract form. There are a few things that I'm suppose to take note after the tutorial. The most important would be to keep the perspective similar throughout, which I could either choose it to be in 2D front view, or the 3D version. Also the stroke of the pictogram needs to be the same as well, instead of having heavier stroke for the last level.

I was quite amazed with the power of flash when Alferd drew the tap of the dispenser within 5mins... flash could easily erase the protruding outlines of the tracing easily. However, I'm not too used to flash as of yet, so I'm sticking to illustrator for now.



After a couple of changes... here you go~






(click on the picture to see the larger version)



I took a new photo of the water dispenser in NUS, front view that is and redo the tracing. The final pictogram that I chose would be the bottom right. Maybe I'll go get some feedback from Alferd this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment