


*edit* Removed the one with logos and replaced another with my very own broken clock !!!(already spoiled so it doesn't really matter) Since I have to abide by the very rule that all photos used in this course must be from primary sources.
I actually decided to advertise my friend's website, which really gave me a chuckle looking at it. Lai Kao Peh is actually a hokkien term for everyone to gather and talk about anything under the sun. The 1st poster is actually a draft and I particularly liked the glowing text, something which I learnt 2 days ago. But because of the dark background, which gives it a night setting, something that actually doesn’t really fit into my friend’s website, so I decided to change into a lighter background.
The difference between the 2 posters is actually the logos and banners used in the website, which I’m not sure if it can be used for the poster. The broken clock, which I figured would give the poster an impression that time can be killed. The only problem it seems now is that whether stock photos can be used for the poster design…
Comments? Let the kao peh begin~!
The difference between the 2 posters is actually the logos and banners used in the website, which I’m not sure if it can be used for the poster. The broken clock, which I figured would give the poster an impression that time can be killed. The only problem it seems now is that whether stock photos can be used for the poster design…
Comments? Let the kao peh begin~!
No comments:
Post a Comment