
(final colour scheme)
1st of all these are the edited versions of the postcard after friday's tutorial. I was told that the design was really too simple and it only showed part of asia. Hence I decided to make it a 3x3 puzzle with my elements and icons that can be found throughtout asia. It was a real headache deciding on the colour schemes to be used, there was just too many and I really had to mix and match to find a suitable mix pleasing to the eye , at least. If there's one cool thing I like about photoshop, thats the bevel and emboss effect, it created a 3d bamboo which looked really neat.
I've chosen the Sunny colour scheme as my choice. It reflects the warm weather of Asia through the various shades of orange and yellow. The black coloured icons and fonts stand out due to its high contrast with the brighter colours. I chose pale green for the bamboo so that it does not compete with the puzzle for attention.

No comments:
Post a Comment